Friday, February 17, 2012

Shut up Damn it!!!!!

Disclaimer- This is just my opinion.


I was in class last week, trying to learn something. I thought that is what going to college was all about.  Now seeing that I am an older adult, I go in and act like an adult. I sit, take notes, participate in class discussions.  Now you would think this was just like its suppose to be, in college. I had two people in this class that were talking about everything else except the what was going on in class. This got me thinking about all the people I would love to see stop talking.


Lately I feel that most people need to shut the hell up.  I want to start with every one of the republican candidates. Please shut the hell up.  You are not going to get elected to the highest office in the country, you know this, and its all your own faults. You are so busy bashing each other you have lost the big picture. You don't have a clue as to what this country needs. Mitt has too much money, Newt is a swinger, Ron is too damn old, and Rick, I have one statement for you, Birth Control. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, stop telling me what mine should be. To the Republican Candidates, Shut the Hell Up Damn It!!!!!!  


The Catholic Church needs to shut the hell up damn it. Stay out of my government, I don't want you there, you don't belong there, and if I wanted to be dictated to I would have stayed married to my ex-husband.  Okay, I am for same sex marriage, and as Bill Maher said, once your married its all the same sex anyway, why should they be any different.  I am for the insurance companies having to cover birth control, no matter if the company they are covering is a religious organization. It's a shame they don't see that there are so many dumb ass women out there that should not reproduce. I think god might agree with me on this.  I should know, He told me. (if you don't get that, ask George Bush)  


Bill O'Reilly needs to shut the fuck up. If that man had a half of a brain, he would be dangerous, better yet it would be an improvement. Better yet just keep your foot in your mouth. Nancy Grace needs to shut the hell up so other people can talk.  You ever watch her show. If you don't agree with her, she cuts you off like Lorranea Bobbit.  Mitt Romney, Please shut the hell up. Nobody likes you and your a Moron, oops I mean Mormon. We don't care what you think. Sarah Palin, I don't know where to start with you. I am really wondering though, what the hell was in your tea at the tea party. Shut the fuck up! Roseanne Barr, Shut the hell up, your voice is grating and annoying.  I get more laughs in a deaf community than you get with people who can hear you. And most of all, Kim Kardashian, We don't care about your 72 day marriage, your boob job, your perfume line, your clothing line or anything else that you have in store for your adoring public. Most people cant afford your cloths, your perfume smells like horseshit, and your chest gets where your going a week before you actually get there. You don't have a brain, so don't act like you do. Oh that's right, you cant act either. You need to Shut the Fuck up damn it!!!!!  


You see, this is what is wrong with our country.  All the people I named are who you see everyday see in the media. There are also people who you want to tell to shut the hell up everyday.  Go ahead, talk about your sex life, as long as you don't talk about it in the line at the grocery store. Talk about how you puked at a party, just not in my class that I am paying for. Talk about your drug addiction, not when I am trying to pay for gas.   You see, if you do have these kind of conversations that should be held in private, around someone like me, you will hear at some point in your life, Shut the Hell Up Damn it.  Just laugh at me, everyone else does, just don't tell me to shut the hell up damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment